Dear Arachnids

When I was in UK over August I visited the Fan Museum in Greenwich.  There
were no lace fans on display at that time, as they were having another
exhibition of different fans. There was an unmounted lace leaf on display.
In a way I was disappointed but I realise that Museums have to change their
exhibitions to get in the people.  I went to Dudley and saw the Lace Guild's
Exhibition at the Museum and Art Gallery.  I also went to Nottingham twice
and went to the Lace Place and the Lace Museum. I found the little blue book
that the Lace Guild puts out very good, as it lets you know about lace on
display all over the UK.

Ann Blunden
Australia