Where does the 'dowager' classification start? I joined in 96 -- one year after Tamara. I'll not forget the first day. It was the day after Majordomo computer crashed. The list was full of "What happened?" instead of lace. <G> It took several days to get back to the main subject.

I learned more through the Lace List than through any single teacher. It also was the cause of my trip to England, which I had never dreamed of doing. The List has been a major part of my lace education. Keep it up.

And hair color has no application to lacemaking, unless you are making lace with hair. <G> Hair color can be changed.

Alice in Oregon -- where the sun is shining at the moment. I think I'll go shopping. I'm in the mood for something new.