On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:26:31 +0200, you wrote:

>Hello Steph, hello dear Arachneans,
>
>which course in Germany will you take? I am just curious. I won't do any more
>courses this year.
A week with Inge Theuerkauf at Bad Laer in the Teutoberger Wald - north west
Germany, not far from the Netherlands border.  A week of lace from breakfast
till midnight, and for me also my annual immersion course in German.  Funny
how many swear words can be learnt in a lace class ;-)
--
Error:015: Unable to exit Windows. Try the door.
Steph Peters  [EMAIL PROTECTED]