Thank you so much for magazine, it is absolutey wonderful to read. Also the info you sent about your home town was very interesting. I sure wish I could go there some day. And it was also so nice to see you and your son :-)
Regards Ann-Marie, Sweden

Hälsningar Ann-Marie
www.thebreastcancersite.com
http://community.webshots.com/user/annma1

Diane Williams wrote:

Ann-Marie, Sweden!

"Ann-Marie Lördal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, please send me
your address and I'll get this sent off in the mail by
the end of the week.

There were 38 entries. Thank you to all who entered! It was so fun to see all the names and I wish I had more copies to give away.
Diane Williams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Galena Illinois USA