From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Steph Peters
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 12:55 PM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] Tatting on trains

"The inspector looked at me with both hands covered in tatting cotton, and I
glared back at him.  No way was I putting that leaf down because I knew
there was no chance I could pick it up again.   I must have looked
sufficiently severe to put him off; he said he'd come back in a few minutes,
but  never bothered!"
--
Error:015: Unable to exit Windows. Try the door.
Steph Peters  [EMAIL PROTECTED]