The butterfly is in her book, 'Treasury of Patterns' There is also a b'fly in 'New Braids and Designs in Milanese Lace' by Read and Kincaid. I seem to have put Louise's book someplace safe for now.
Sumac

Radmilla Zuman designed a nice one.  I don't know how you can get it,
though.  I bought it from her when she gave a workshop.  You might be
able to find her through google.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
(formerly  Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)