Devon said:

>  I was astounded since vice presidencies in the
> groups
> I belong to are regarded in the same light as prison sentences. Sometimes
> someone will go to one with an air of resignation, rather than a fight, but no
> one ever campaigns for one.

Arrrggghhh! And to think I've just agreed to be nominated for vice-president
of my lace guild. I'm not campaigning, though!

Barbara, about to start serving my sentence. ;-)

Seriously, though, I'm really looking forward to working with the soon-to-be
president, a good friend of mine, to make some positive changes in the
group!