Dear Lacefriends,
I was away a little bit, report comes later, so I am behind with my posting but for short I can tell you something you will like to this theme. Being with all my thaughts preparing the lecture for the congress in Ried I got a phone call from a young lady. She wants to learn lacemaking. She is a glass-designer but doesn't see a possibility to work with this material. Ok I said come on let's try. And I make a course map for such a students. Two weeks later, my work got another student. This time a textile-designer who have to prepare her work for the final examination in january. And I said yes again not knowing where to find the time. So please cross your fingers that we are sucessful. And that we could find interest by the profs of the art-school and perhaps...... But the first lady will go to Spain end of the year so we must try to work together via internet and the problem is she doesn't speak, read English. Otherwise she could be with us on the list.
Greetings

Ilske