Der Lisa,
I don't have any of the others on your list , but I'm working a pattern from
the Cluny de Brioude book at the moment and I reccommend the book
wholeheartedly. The Cluny techniques differ slightly from Beds. ones, but
most of the time you can substitute beds. techniques quite easily, and the
diagrams and instructions are clear where things do need to be done a little
differently. The only drawback, for an English-speaker, is that the text is
entirely in French (doesn't bother me as I read French well), however
everything is beautifully diagrammed so you shouldn't need to refer to the
text too often and we have several French speakers on Arachne to help with
the occasional translation difficulty.
Beth
in an unseasonally warm Cheshire, England