I have two criticisms of the program, or rather additions I'd like to see (1) I'd like to be able to group select on the angle of the dots as well as in a square,

Knipling allows for diagonal selection at any angle. Not only rectengualr
shaped but also diamond shape or ellipse shape selection.

(...), couldn't get a reply from the seller of 'Knipling'
Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK

Knipling has a reseller that does answer, their site (http://www.nytiknipling.dk) is Danish, but they do speak English, so try them at: aase at nyt i knipling dot dk (remove the spaces, replace the at and
dot). Knipling also has a help-one-another group.

Jo Falkink
(no other benefits than recieveing pre-releases for testing/review and suggest new features)