Dearest Spiders,
I'm still living in a time warp - I really think it should be September.
Katrina stole a month of my life and I want it back!  In today's mail I
finally received my IOLI Bulletin, Fall 2005, - it had been sent to my
mother's house while we had evacuated, and she finally got to the post
office to send it to me.  It was fun to be reminded of convention in July.

Beth McCasland
in the suburbs of New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
where it's clear, sunny and very pleasant out