Hello Sof and list

> I just find a web site with thread.
> http://www.myembroiderythreads.com/index.html

> Is somebody use these threads for lace (bobbin or needle), please?

I have not used these threads. They are mostly rayon or polyester,
'slippy' for lacemaking, though the colours and shine are wonderful,
might be ok in making a picture lace.

I notice there are 'bobbin threads' - but they mean pre-wound bobbins
for the sewing machine or serger. The 'crochet cotton' would seem to
be embroidery floss!

The price might be right but maybe not for lace?

bye for now
Bev (also in the rain) in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)
Cdn. floral bobbins
www.woodhavenbobbins.com