thanks for the idea.  i can whip up one or two of those in a half an
hour and they won't break or roll onto the floor too quickly.  i hate
crawling on my hands and knees under the furniture trying to find
something under a table or chairs.  a piece of cloth doesn't roll as
fast as a shiny piece of finished wood dowel.

--- Tamara P Duvall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You end up with a cross between a hot dog and a piece of candy, which

> you pin to the pillow through the unstuffed ends of the tube. I've
> been making those rolls for years (even though I don't make much
> continuous lace).

from suzy in tennessee,u.s.a.