Hi everyone
The lace card exchange is well underway. I have it on record that
everyone is working on their laces, and some have finished. We have 55
exchanges in the 'circle' - remember you can share your lace with the
list, if you wish, just send a photo of your lace and/or the finished
card to me or Barbara (who will post her address for you, yes please
Barbara?). She will post pictures at her web site, in due course -
viz. after your recipient has received the lace!

I did say I would take names until November 1 - if you are reading
this late, contact me anyway and we'll see what we can do ;)

--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)