Karisse, where do you live? It would be ever so kind if everyone would sign their postings with their name and where they live. I cannot believe that the booger man will choose any one of you because you put your hometown at the end of your posting! That used to be one of the "rules" given when anyone joined Arachne. Please, Please!

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann Rice in Roanoke, Virginia USA who is not in fear of her life nor that she is in dire danger just 'cause everyone on the list knows she lives in Roanoke, Virginia USA.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karisse Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have been offering and teaching tatting and bobbin lace through the local college.....