Hello Liz

I believe the books are published privately by Anita Wilkinson, costing £5.00, £8.00 and £9.00, they are soft backed and ring bound which make them easy to open flat for copying - no ISBN number - maybe Jean Leader will know more.

Bedfordshire Lace Motifs (from old unit prickings) approx 26 motifs ranging from basic beginners pieces to advanced floral Beds plus there are scans of the unit prickings.

Bedfordshire Lace Designs (inspired from old lace and prickings) approx 22 patterns plus some old original prickings - simple motifs and edgings right up to, would you believe a Beds lace Christmas tree! I particularly like the round motif inspired by a window in Milan Cathedral.

Bedfordshire Lace Designs from the Sargeant Collection approx 37 patterns including edgings, motifs and quite a number of beautiful collars.

In all three books there are patterns for a range of abilities.

Hope this is of some help.
Diana in Northamptonshire