Hi!

There is a chance I might be able to come to the Christmas Lacemakers Fair!
Can anyone suggest a nice hotel where I could stay with my husband ...
hopefully something close to the festivities?  Doesn't need to be anything
fancy ... I want to spend my money on bobbins as opposed to oppulent
surroundings   : )

Also, I am, of course, unfamiliar with Birmingham.  Is there a lot of shopping
possibilities?  My husband is particularly interested in bookstores & compact
disc stores.

Shirlee in Michigan