Dear friends,

I am just reminding you that the raffle is open to all of you anywhere in
the world, and it is a beautiful, and 'humungusly' (love that slang word),
large silver coloured spider pin/broach, with crystal like stones making it
sparkle 'like' diamonds, all over it's body and the eyes, and four of these
crystal type stones in each of the legs. It would be lovely to wear for the
evening, and on a wrap/shawl, as well as hugely decorative on our Arachne
pillows or bags.

I am not putting the names into a hat until the end of next week, so it will
give time to those who are away to enter it even next week, and I will put
out a couple more reminders then, no-one should be forgotten and it is a bit
of fun before Christmas.

Kind regards,

Pauline

in Somerset. U.K.