Hello Kathy, dear arachneans,

as Kathy can guess, I had a very bright day today. In my postbox there was a
padded
letter which contained your beautiful bobbin lace card and a very nice letter.
I enjoy
both and it really made my day.
The Montessori school, which my two youngest children attend, there was we call
an
advent market day, which means that one can buy small items the children have
made and biscuits they have baked.
I took the opportunity to demonstrate bobbin lace making and invited kids and
adults
to have a go themselves. After the christmas break I will offer a bobbin lace
class for
the pupils there.

So I was really geared into the event by that very pretty card, which I will
treasure.
BTW mail was really fast. It took only 5 days to get from Oregon, USA to
Germany!

Thank you very much, Kathy!

Greetings from Germany,
Martina

NB:Kathy, would you please send a pm to my address. I can't find your e-mail
address.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]