I agree with you Ken. That's not a Haskins head. Or tail I feel either.
Jean in Cleveland U.K.
On 28 Nov 2005, at 20:12, kenn van dieren wrote:

I just noticed that the bid price on this bobbin has reached $61.00 with 1-1/4 days left for bidding. While I have bought a couple of bobbins listed by her that do look authentic ( I have the same research book too!) I think anyone buying this one is getting ripped off. I did write to her. What follows is what I stated to her.