> since 2000. I too had the impression that there were fewer suppliers and

i went to the Ford's website at www.lace-making.com and d/loaded the
fair pdf - oh my, there are 70+ suppliers listed - even if there were
only 50 it would be a treasure trove for us over 'here' - i propose
you all in the UK adopt one of us in NA and we go on a road trip to
next year's NEC. you can then watch us contribute to your local
economy <vbg>

> years before I go again so I treated myself to a Richard Gravestock box

A wise purchase ;)

Did anyone see the 'feature' - Ann Collier's fans?

--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)