Elizabeth asked what lacey things would be available in the Auckland area
over the Christmas period when she will be there.  I am not in Auckland, so
there should be other Arachneans who can answer this question better than I
can, but I can comment that the Christmas period is when New Zealand goes on
holiday and most groups will have stopped meeting through both December and
January.  So I am afraid that there will not be much on during the time
Elizabeth is here, at least not  exhibitions or lace days.  However someone
in the Auckland area might be pleased to spend a bit of time with her.  If
you came as far down the North Island as Masterton, I would love to meet
you!

Sue Fink
Masterton, New Zealand