I have both Gloriana books and Copper Wire Lace by Anne Dyer and I think they are all very good. Another I would recommend is Textile Techniques in Metal by Arline M Fisch. ISBN 0-7090-6007-6 On the back cover it says "Applying the techniques of fibre arts to gold, silver, copper, and brass. Weaving - Knitting - Machine Knitting - Crochet - Basketry - Braiding - Bobbin Lace - Knotting" It is a lovely book and well worth a look.
Dee Palin
Gloucestershire
To: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 4:21 PM
Subject: [lace] wire lace- Gloriana book

I have become enthralled with wire lace and am aspiring to learn how to make
it myself. I believe that the only book on the subject is called  Gloriana
and I am wondering if it is worth buying it for myself for Christmas. (I never like to leave something as important as the selection of my Christmas gifts
to amateurs.)
Is this the only book or is there another?
Devon
in New Jersey, where the 6 inches of snow threatened for today has failed to
materialize