Thank you Beth in Louisiana!

I received the sweetest little lace bird on a card -
and directions inside on how to put it together for a
3D bird that I can hang.  I've brought it to work and
will take it to my sewing circle to show off before I
put it all together.  What a clever pattern!

This is my first time and I've really enjoyed
participating in the exchange.  Thank you Bev for
organizing it.  I can't wait to see all the pictures
on Barbara's website.

P.S. Beth - while my 7-year old son thought the lace
was nice, he confiscated the card with Santa's sleigh
pulled by alligators.  He thought that was "cool".

Diane Williams
Galena, Illinois USA (-14 degrees this morning!)