Hello Everyone,
I received my lovely Christmas card and ornament from Sue Clothier in England. The hand made card depicted the three Wise Men and a whole sky full of stars. One of the stars is a beautiful needlelace star made from glittery thread. It is quite gorgeous hanging on our tree. Thank you Sue, I will treasure my ornament always. It is the only piece of needle lace that I have. Did you scan it or take a digital photo and send to Barbara? If not I will do it for you. I don't want anyone to miss seeing it.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Carol Melton
Litchfield Park, Arizona
USA