Hi All
My beautiful card arrived from Karen Butler in Coventry, England today!  Karen
has made a stunning Buckspoint star and has mounted it on a copper toned card
which will be perfect for hanging as an ornament.  I enjoy making Buckspoint
lace and so doubly appreciate the time taken to make this lovely card!

Thanks again to Bev for organizing this fun activity - I am so glad I took
part in it this year!

Karen, have you sent a scan to Barbara or would you like me to send it along?

Jane
in sunny Sault Ste. Marie Ontario