Hi Carol,

I think I know which pattern you are after.

I bought a lace angel pattern from SMP at a Lace Fair earlier this year.  It
probably won't be on the website (have not seen it there), as it was very
inexpensive, but I am sure if you ring they will know which you mean.  There
are two angel prickings, with different wing sizes, plus pictures of
finished lace to help guide working.  Patterns use 12 pairs.  Has M.
Burkhard on card. And there is  a code no 1835, in case that helps.  Whole
thing printed on one side of A4 piece of sand / peach coloured card which
folds in half.

http://www.smplace.co.uk/index.htm

 The name on the pattern was M. Burkhard - and I though first of Clare
Burkhard, but it was definitely M.
Burkhard.

Karen, In Coventry
Suffering from a sprained wrist and not able to work at my lace. Right hand
too.