Thanks Bev and Barbara for putting together a wonderful exchange. It was my first exchange, and it was so rewarding.

The pictures were lovely! I'll send mine tomorrow (Tues). I just don't seem to be able to stay on schedule the Holiday season.

Happy Holidays and Happy Days for those who don't celebrate the Holidays.

Mary who needs to get back to her projects before the thread rots! 8-))