This thisle bookmark is the piece of lace that got the fire burning in me
to learn how to do bobbinlace. I have had Jean's patterns for quite some time
now. I think the time for me to finally do it is now. The reason I am writing
to the lace list is because...I remember along time of ago seeing this book
mark done in colors. I don't remember where I saw it or who did it in colors
but I would like to find the person that made that bookmark. If you are the
person that made the Thistle Bookmark in color or if you know where on the
internet the picture is could you please send me an email and let me know. I
really liked it in color I remember. Of course it is pretty in white also...
    On the subject of the lace angel that was made by Faye...I would like to
know how I can get this pattern. I also agree with Joy. Sometimes getting the
pattern mailed to one isn't necessarily the hard part...it is paying for it in
another currency. But I do like the angel. Faye did a excellant job on her.
     Someone also gave a url for a site where I believe the angel is listed. I
did go there..but it is in another language also hard for somebody like me to
read.
     It would be better if school are selling these pattern to get funds for
their schools if they could put them on the internet for other people like me
to be able to see them...the picture of the pattern and a way that we can pay
for the patterns thereby giving the money to the school.
     I think there are some lace patterns that are just out of reach for some
of us as lacemakers.
     Anyhow...I hope someone will contact me in concern with the Thistle
Bookmark.
    I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a New
Year that will bring you all you could wish for....HAPPINESS.
  Sherry