Boo- hoo - not a single lace related present or jigsaw (a book of Sudoku
puzzles and crosswords will have to do)  in my stocking today, though
lots of other nice things - I'll have to start leaving broader hints!!!
Shouldn't complain as at least all the family were here for Christmas  We
probably ate to much and drank too much........ and played lots of silly
after dinner games - will sit down to watch The Importance of Being
Earnest on the TV soon. Hope I don't fall asleep watching it. Greetings
to all Andrea Lamble (in what was a bright Cambridge, UK)