Sue Harvey Wrote:
>Hi Barbara and all spiders,
>I am always reading about "wreath boxes" although I can imagine what
they
>are by the various descriptions I cannot say that I have ever seen one,
can
>anyone tell me whether such a creature exists in the UK?

Hi all,

Can't say as I've seen them here, although somewhere like Homebase might
stock them - never really looked. More houses over here seem to sport a
wreath on the front door these days so I guess there may be a demand.

What I did notice on a Staples office supplies flier that came through
our door today was a Christmas Decoration Storage box that someone else
(from the US or Canada I think) was describing on Arachne the other day
for using as thread storage. Three layers with plastic
criss-cross dividers for £9.99.

Happy New Year to everyone

Andrea Lamble

Cambridge, UK, where the sun has shone all day.