sorry about the personal email!  i keep forgetting to change the email
address.

 i joined the old lacers lace guild in america.
(www.internationaloldlacers.org ).  i must have gotten them confused!
i'm not a member of the u.k. lace guild!!!! sorry about that.  in
january i'll get my first bulletin from IOLI and i can't wait to see
what kind of things they discuss.  i'll have to look into the lace
guild.

> I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I think you can only use the Lace
> Guild Library if you are in the UK. > --
> Jane Partridge
> In England, where the very light dusting of snow has frozen and there
> are lots
> of chaffinches coming to feed on the nuts.

from suzy in tennessee,u.s.a.