On Wednesday, January 11, 2006, at 10:34  PM, The Mouzons wrote:
I don't think she plans to spend much time at the V&A, but I think that Olney and Bedford would be great places for them to visit. Does anyone else have suggestions for lace related things to see?

I agree with Bedford. Olney is a lovely town, but it's very difficult to get to unless you have a car. And there's more lace to see in Luton and Honiton, which can be reached easily by train from London.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot/seaspray/SeasprayLaceGuild.html