Hi Dorte and All,  The page at the Canadian Lace Gazette is for documenting
your bobbins - who made it, where you got it, how much it cost, etc.  Once
in a while arachnes discuss keeping a bobbin inventory so I thought that
page would be a help.  I think some arachnes keep an inventory for insurance
purposes and sometimes just to have the information.

Jane in Vermont, USA where I'm thinking about the crocuses bulbs under the
snow <G>.