In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Avital
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>I wish! I don't even know when I joined. Sorry, there's no way I can find out
>that info for you because we do not have complete archives going back that far.

If it is any help, I can check who had their biography on LaRae's site
on Sunday 6th October 1996 as that was the day I printed the list out,
and it has stayed in a folder for all these years! Email me off list and
I'll look up whether your name is there.

I'd totally forgotten I'd got it - it turned up when we were searching
for something else a week or so ago! The sad thing about going through
it is that some (eg Kevin Hafferty) are no longer with us.

--
Jane Partridge