I hope you will give a bit more notice of these Virtual Lace Days, as some of us are in a Very different time zone, ! I missed this one as I have just received the Digest form of Arachne, and although it is 4.30pm here in Melbourne, I know it is 10.30 in Denver.
No idea what it is in Sooke at the moment, but way past the Lace Day time!

If we can have a day's notice, I can perhaps work out the times (I have a web site with times of major cities)

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz