Hi Janice

When you open the page there are four option boxes -
1, Type (choose polar graph paper)
2, Paper size (US letter or A4)
3, Units (inches or mm)
4 Graph paper - drag your mouse over the down arrow and then select one of the sizes from centered, edge, lower left or lower right
CLick on print and it will download a .pdf of your chosen graph paper.

Brenda