On Sunday, January 29, 2006, at 05:38  PM, Brenda Paternoster wrote:

Hi Janice

When you open the page there are four option boxes -
1, Type (choose polar graph paper)
2, Paper size (US letter or A4)
3, Units (inches or mm)
4 Graph paper - drag your mouse over the down arrow and then select one of the sizes from centered, edge, lower left or lower right
CLick on print and it will download a .pdf of your chosen graph paper.

Interesting. I can choose polar graph paper and paper size. When it comes to units, it's blank and the arrows don't work. Graph paper: the down arrow gives me the choice of: Isometric, Cycle, Hexagonal, or Probability, all in different sizes. No matter what I try, I don't get a polar graph.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot/seaspray/SeasprayLaceGuild.html