Oyas - if someone want's to post them, I will be glad to share a scan of
several OYA scarves that I received from Turkey in the last two years from
my brother.  One is with beading.  He told me these were newly made, and
done with a crochet hook.

The thread used is also in the scan and a copy of the wrapper is there also.
These are definitely made with 100% nylon.

Have a Great Day!
Susie Johnson
Morris, Illinois
[EMAIL PROTECTED]