I got back to Viv off list but thought I would wade in
after all. The simplest way, which may not appeal to
everyone I admit, is to have gathered corners, and you
only need to make the length of each side, and a bit
extra to make sure the lace will go around the corners
sitting flat.

Just another option from a knitted lace person where
we don't have corners on edgings.

---
Rochelle Sutherland
&
Lachlan (7yrs), Duncan (6yrs) and Iain (5yrs)
www.houseofhadrian.com.au