Hi Devon !

Another option might be to contact one of our friendly and accomodating
bobbin makers and see if they could supply you with what you need.  Ken Van
Dieren comes to mind as someone who is always willing to give it a try...
and he certainly knows wood well enough to know what would hold up well to
the screw-in "eye".

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]