Hi Mary,

There's an Arachne webshots site where you could post the picture. I'm sure
someone can tell you how to do that, and they will!

If, however, that isn't an option for you for some reason, I will volunteer
to post the photo on my web site. You could send me a digital photo via
email. Or, if you don't have it in digital form, you could snail mail the
photo to me, and I can scan it and put up.

If you would like to pursue this option, send me private email and we'll
hash out the details. My email address is bejoyce at mac dot com.

I know I won't be able to help you identify the winder, but it will be fun
to see it!

Barbara Joyce

Snoqualmie, WA
USA