From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Donna Hrynkiw
Sent: Friday, 3 February 2006 7:52 AM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: Re: [lace] Sounds of the bobbins

I was in Brugge/Bruges, Belgium at the Lace Centre a few months ago. We
had been through the lace display and were looking for the Lace Atelier
(studio/workshop) that had been noted at the front gate. The signage was

scarce and the hallway we'd ventured into was long and all the doors
were
closed. But from the far end we heard a musical, wooden tinkling. No....

We ventured down the hall and opened the door a crack. Yes! A room full
of
ladies of assorted ages (about 25 or so) all working away. The bobbins
made the music we heard.

Donna in Surrey, B.C. Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.