I'm wondering if maybe I've been doing Irish crochet for years and just didn't know it. I've made doilies with these roses since the 1940's. I just called the roses - Irish roses, but never associated them with actual Irish Crochet. Was I actually doing Irish crochet?

Patsy A. Goodman
Chula Vista, CA, USA
TatPat1, NATA #333