  From: Dagmar Steinbachova
  To: lace Arachne
  Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 3:48 AM
  Subject: [lace] Exposition of Milca Eremiasova

  Hi,
    last week I have started a course in lace designing  taught by Milca
Eremiasova one of leading contemporary czech lace designers. She is a very
kind women a I highly appreciate her teaching amateur lace-makers, she mainly
teaches on art schools. There is an internet exhibition on
http://www.gallery.cz/gallery/en/Vystava/2002_07/index2.html for everybody who
would like to know more about her work.

  Dasa from Pilsen, Czech Republic