I recently got a sample of olive oil soap which is being marketed as a
facial cleanser.  I used it, and quite frankly was delighted with how my
skin felt - it wasn't tight or dry, but felt really clean and NOT needing a
moisturizer.

So apparently there are variations in this product from one manufacturer to
another which are extremely important!!  I'd suggest that someone contact
the fiber artist who loves it and ask her for more information.  The
specific product she likes may, in fact, be excellent.  But with Orvus at
our disposal, who needs it?

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]