Don't let my DH hear you say that!
While I did start off with 'dolly pegs' and the ubiquitous 'broccoli
box' for a pillow, lacemaking has became my dominant hobby and now there
is always a book or bobbin I need, urgently or 'just in case' <g>

Jay in Sydney,

In a message dated 16feb2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I did take a fly at explaining it as "a method of lace production that
requires very little capital or infrastructure, labor being the primary
input."