Hi Bev and all other spiders,
You wrote:

I have just published my first blog, simply with a picture of the lace
in progress and a  few words. Go here to see the l.i.p.
http://www.looonglace.blogspot.com/

Choosing a site name was tricky because long lace on its own wasn't
suitable, and longlace didn't look right either, so we have l-o-o-o-ng
lace for a really long lace, and it reads more like 'looon glace' -
easy to remember anyway.

I am so glad to see that there is a bobbin lace blogger. I read several blogs and have tried to find ones done by bobbin lacers. There are thousands of knitting blogs and I read a few but bobbin lace is my true love. And I have not been successful in finding any about lace.

If there are any other lace bloggers out there please let us know. I'm sure that I am not the only one who may be interested.

Thanks,
Darleen