I would remove the lipstick just so it wouldn't smear or smudge on other things (neutralize it?) then keep it as a loving remembrance of my dear 2 year old grandbaby. The story about the stain can be passed down through the generations and the lovely grandbaby can inherit it with the story. Grandma's love will transcend a stain; it *is* a piece of art! David is right.

My now 18 year old granddaughter painted Papa and me sweatshirts when she was about 4 years old. There is not enough money in the world to buy those shirts, and I shall never wear them out.

Loving Grandma
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA

If you can't get it out completely (which is always a possibility), and don't want to wait to see how long it takes for the color to fade out completely,
you could always try some applique over it, or put some embroidery or some
other decorative elements around/on top of it, and try to make it look like part
of the design....!

Regards,
Ricki
Utah