For all those who have been frustrated by Kris's web site <http://www.handweaving.net/DAHome.aspx> or who really prefer the Professor's old one <http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/lace.html>, the good news is that the old site is going to remain in business for the foreseeable future thanks to John Cropper, who has been the Prof's sidekick and wonderful helper during all the trials of the past several months.

The only thing is that if you want to order CDs, you will have to go to Kris's site, as he has laid in a nice store of them for all to buy. As you know, I will not be selling any more after my present collection is used up, and that is getting pretty low. Also, if you want to order any from Kris, he takes credit cards. Go to <http://www.handweaving.net/Store.aspx> You will also find the contents of all the CDs listed on that site.

(Please don't consider this a sales pitch. It is most definitely not! But so many people seem to be interested in the CDs that I thought it would be all right to keep you informed. If anyone objects, please let me know.)

Another bit of very good news is that the Professor seems to be holding his own for the moment. All your kind wishes and prayers have done some good! He is able to work for about two hours a day, and all the various pain meds and chemotherapies seem to be giving him more time than we all anticipated at first. Good news indeed!

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])